Students requesting a Partial WE will need to provide clarification and supporting documentation as to why they are only pursuing a course withdrawal verses a full-term withdrawal. Partial WE requests are submitted on the students behalf through an Academic Petition to the Associate Dean of the students college.

Below are the steps that a student needs to take to start the process of a partial withdrawal with extenuating circumstances:

  • Discuss your intent with your academic advisor
  • Fill out the request to withdraw form (links below)
  • Gather and submit supporting documentation to the Office of Student Assistance and Support Services. Click HERE for information on supporting documentation

Click HERE to submit a Partial Withdrawal with Extenuating Circumstances (some of your classes) request form